826 Valencia and Mission HS invite ALL High School seniors in SF to a weekend of FREE essay help!
Whether you're applying to college or writing a scholarship essay, whether you're still brainstorming or in your final stages of writing, come get advice from 826 Valencia's friendly and experienced tutors.
WHEN: Saturday, October 29th, 1pm-6pm & Sunday, October, 30th 1pm-6pm
WHERE: Mission High School, 3750 18th Street (Between Dolores & Church Street, At Dolores Park)
WHAT TO BRING: Your essay(s). Bring it on a USB drive, email it to yourself, or bring a paper copy. BETTER YET, BRING ALL 3!
WHAT WE'LL HAVE: Tutors, computers, pens, paper, refreshments
How to Register:
1. Visit: www.826valencia.org
2. Click "Calendar"
3. Use arrows next to the month to go to "October"
4. Scroll down until you find "The Great San Francisco Personal Statement Weekend"
5. Sign up at the time you plan to start attending
6. If you plan to attend both days, sign up for each day!
Questions? Call us at (415) 642-5905 EXT. 207
EMAIL us at firstname.lastname@example.org